.

Friday, March 22, 2019

My Personal Philosophy of Education Essay -- Philosophy of Education T

My Personal Philosophy of Education When I came to college, I debated on a major, trying to find a career that would be satisfying to me. After much pondering, I decided that education is the right-hand(a) path for me. I now find that not only do I think it is the right career, but I have a passion for helping children succeed. Education is a very essential trip of todays society. Teaching is a way to make society a fall apart place for todays generation and our children. Teaching may not seem care a very important career to some people, but when I think back to some of my own teachers, I realize what an important part they played in my life. Many people have the zest to be a teacher from the time they are children. Others figure step forward their destiny much later. I started out wanting to be a forester. Forestry is something that always fascinated me, but after giving that a shot, I realized that it wasnt something for me to spend the rest o f my life doing. After forestry fell through, I thought long and hard about what I wanted to be. I thought about my two favorite teachers from high school. Mrs. Patterson, my math teacher, and Mr. Brown, my acquaintance teacher, had both told me Id make a good teacher because I could rifle things across to students that had trouble understanding. Mrs. Patterson chose me as a tutor for her upper train math courses because I knew the classes well and could sometimes teach things to students clearer than she co...

No comments:

Post a Comment